Assignments

The assignment that I am most intrigued by is the story telling assignment. I am excited to start story telling in a unique way! This class is unlike any other class I have had because it is so well organized and explained. It is also so personal and so unique because we will be writing blogs! I am really thankful that we are able to have extra credit assignments. I am a little worried because this class seems like it is a big time commitment, but it motivates me to manage my time better and to plan everything out effectively. 

HD wallpaper: laptop, apple, macbook, computer, browser, research, study |  Wallpaper Flare

What my eyes will see 90% of the semester. Source



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Plant Lover

Week 7 Story: The Handsome King of the Apes (Sun Wu Kung's POV)