Time Strategies

 I think that the schedule I have received will work great. I work the front desk at my dorm on those days so I have a lot of time to work on my assignments. The time management tips were very helpful in showing me how my work should be spread out so I avoid cramming assignments. This week I was a little behind with trying to navigate all of my other classes, and I am going to try and work ahead as much as I can. The two articles I read were How Checklists Train Your Brain To Be More Productive And Goal-Oriented and Four Questions to Help You Overcome Procrastination. I love writing check lists and learning the science behind them was so interesting. I always love the feeling of crossing or checking things off, and now I know why I feel that way. Procrastination is a huge flaw of mine and the four questions were really helpful and inspired me to not procrastinate as much. I work two jobs, I am enrolled in 5 classes, and I am involved in my sorority so things can get a little chaotic pretty fast. As long as I am organized and use my free time wisely I can accomplish my goals without procrastinating. 

20 Procrastination Memes to Send to Your Coworker | Fairygodboss

A meme for my fellow procrastinators. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Plant Lover

Week 3 Story: Adam and Eve Retold