Reading Notes: Adam and Eve: The Creation Part A

Adam and Eve standing on either side of the tree of knowledge with the serpent. In the foreground a cat.Adam and Eve: Source 

For this reading, I read the Creation from the book of Genesis. I have heard this story many times before, mostly when I was younger when I went to Catholic School in Elementary. There are so many different ways this story can be interpreted, and there is even a debate on whether this story was actually real or if it is just a story with a significant meaning. If I were to write about this story for my story book, I'm not sure if I would want to change how the story goes or if I were to just change the setting and the characters, but I would still include the meaning behind the creation for Adam and Eve.

Story source: King James Bible (1611): Genesis 1-2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Plant Lover

Week 3 Story: Adam and Eve Retold