Storybook Plan

    For my storybook, I have found that wikipedia is a great source to find more information about the three Saints I want to write about! Wikipedia itself gives a lot of information, but I love how it also has the references at the end so I can see all the different websites the information came from. 

    The three stories I want to include are the stories of St. Lucy, St. Therese, and St. Joan of Arc. I mainly want to tell these stories in a diary format. In the beginning of the semester where we looked at past story books from the past, I read numerous ones that had a diary format which I really liked. For the Saints, I can tell their story on a more personal level and write about possible feelings and thoughts they had when they went through the things they did. St. Therese has her own diary called "Story of a Soul", but I would like to tell her story a little differently then she does in her own diary. 

    I originally wanted my storybook will be more like an anthology of separate stories, but I think it would be really great to come up with a creative way to combine them together. For this story book, I want to learn more about these Saints and their life stories. I want to know what brought them to be canonized and the challenges they went through. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Plant Lover

Week 3 Story: Adam and Eve Retold