Week 8 Comments and Feedback


What Great Listeners Actually Do: Source

I would rate the quality of the comments to be 10/10! Everyone has been so nice when commenting on my posts and the feedback has been very helpful. The most useful comments are the ones that give me advice on how I can make my stories better. The WWW and TAG feedback strategies have been really helpful by guiding me to leave a comment and feedback. By reading other people's stories, I have been inspired by their layout of way of telling a story for my storybook. I have felt connected to other people in the class by reading their introductions! I am very interested in learning about who they are, so it has been great reading about them and leaving a comment. The comments on my introduction have made me smile and I think it is great that we are required to read mostly everyone's introduction and leave comments. 

 

I chose the graphic "What Great Listeners Actually Do" because it emphasizes the importance of listening to others genuinely. Often we can be "listening" to someone but not giving our undivided attention to the person we are talking to. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Plant Lover

Week 3 Story: Adam and Eve Retold