Week 8 Reading and Writing



A photo from my favorite unit (Bidpai): Source


I have really enjoyed the reading and writing assignments. I have always liked to write stories, and this class gives me a lot of options on what I could write about! I am really happy with my blog. I love the layout and the pictures I included for each of my stories and posts. My project website isn't exactly how I want it right now. I want to add more photos and colors to the website because it looks a little plain for me. I also want to add a short summary of each of my stories to the home page. I saw one of the past blogs from another class which had that format, and I thought it looked really good. My reading notes have been helping me and I feel like they are able to help the reader as well. I do not have a favorite reading so far, I have honestly enjoyed all the different types of readings! The Bidpai unit was very interesting to me and my favorite story I have written would have to be the The Nightingale and the Rose (originally The Rustic and the Nightingale from Bidpai.) My favorite part of the class has been reading the comments on my story and introduction! I have such a happy feeling when I read what other's have to say. I also have enjoyed reading other people's stories and introductions! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Plant Lover

Week 3 Story: Adam and Eve Retold