Week 10 Storybook Research


St. Therese of Lisieux: Source

For this assignment, I will be doing some research for the second story in my story book. My storybook is in a diary format, and this week I will be working on the diary St. Therese of Lisieux. These sources I have found will be really helpful for me in writing her diary. 

Wikipedia  : Wikipedia has so much information about her life, illness, dedication to God and her family. 

The Story of a Soul: St. Therese wrote an autobiography of her own when she was alive. It is called "The Story of a Soul" and has additional writings of sayings of hers included in the book. I actually own this book, so I will be looking at this for reference! 

The Little Flower:  St. Therese has her own website! It is called littleflower.org. St. Therese loved flowers and saw herself as "the little flower of Jesus" and the name has stuck with her since. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Plant Lover

Week 3 Story: Adam and Eve Retold