Week 15 Storylab: Microfiction


Astrology six word stories: Source 

Six Word Stories

For this storylab assignment, I read some six word stories from this website. Some of these stories are confusing, some sad, and some are funny! Who knew that someone could tell a story in only six words. One of the stories that really stood out to me was "I picked passion. Now I'm poor." by Kathleen E. Whitlock. I understand that a lot of these stories may have different meanings depending on the person, but to me this story means that the author chose to do what they were passionate about instead of having a job that they hated. Even though that job would have gotten her the money she needed, she was not happy and wanted to do something she was passionate about. I feel like this happens often in our world, where we get a college degree and work really hard for a job that will make us money, but ultimately will not satisfy our passions. I love how these six word stories can be up to interpretation depending on the person! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to a Plant Lover

Week 3 Story: Adam and Eve Retold